Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah Owen, and I am studying Preschool Education and Child Development at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg. It is my second to last semester before I graduate, which is exciting and terrifying! I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here, and I am grateful for the learning opportunities I have had. This university has molded me into a better person, and it has changed my perspective on many things. One of those is the family. This semester I am taking a family relations class, and this blog will be my online journal. I will share with you what I am learning in the class, and add any insights I have! This is my first time using a blog, so we will see how it goes... :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it will go great :-D Looking forward to seeing what you will post Sarahnader :-D

    ReplyDelete